I have to say that this recipe surprised me,it’s so tasty. I had seen it on Pinterest and had pinned it thinking I would get back around to making it. (Yeah right.) Well my wife went to book club a couple of weeks ago and someone there had brought it and she fell in love with it. So she decided to make it for us and we all fell in love with it. My favorite thing to dip in it are Ritz crackers. They cut the sweet with that buttery salty goodness. You could dip pieces of tire in this stuff and it would taste great. I know you will enjoy it.
Cookie Dough Dip
Adapted from Addapinch.com and Pinterest.
- 1 8oz. package cream cheese (not the reduced fat cream cheese, gives the wrong consistency)
- 1/2 C. butter
- 1 C. powdered sugar
- 2 T. brown sugar
- 1 1/2 t. vanilla
- 1 C. mini chocolate chips
- 1 C. toffee bits
- Cream together cream cheese and butter.
- Add all remaining ingredients and mix until well-combined.
- Serve with graham crackers, Ritz crackers, or apple wedges.