I love to BBQ, only thing is I run out of recipe ideas. That is why I love reading different food blogs and checking out recipes on Pinterest. Have I mentioned that I LOVE Pinterest? I find tons of recipes there. I found this balsamic pork loin recipe on PInterest. The first time we made it I added on the brown sugar glaze myself thinking the pork needed a little pzazz. I think it makes the meat stand out. My kids really enjoyed it and wanted more after it was all gone. I hope you enjoy it as much as we all did.
Balsamic Pork Loin
Adapted from Kitchen Confidante
Pork Marinade Ingredients
- 4-5 garlic cloves, finely minced or crushed
- 2 T. Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 1/2 t. coarse salt
- 1/2 t. freshly ground pepper
- 2 T. olive oil
- 1 2lb. pork tenderloins cut in half
Balsamic Glaze Ingredients
- 1/3 C. Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/3 C. Brown Sugar
- Mix all marinade ingredients in a medium sized bowl.
- Rub the mixture all over the pork and allow to marinate for at least 4 hours or even overnight.
- For the marinade: Before grilling, combine the vinegar and brown sugar in a small saucepan and bring to a slow simmer and simmer for 4-5 minutes until it becomes a little thicker.
- When grilling, sear the pork on all sides then cook for 20-30 more minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 160 degrees. All the while basting the pork with the balsamic glaze.